The Financial Mathematics Program at NC State University would like to invite you to an information session on Jan 17, 2020 at 8:30am – 9:30am EST. The program director Dr. Tao Pang and FM Ambassadors (current FM students) will be available to talk to you and answer your questions during the session.
You will be able to
- Discover how earning a Master’s in Financial Mathematics can help advance your career and achieve your goals;
- Learn more about our admissions requirements and application process.
- Have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
- On-Campus Session: None Scheduled at this moment
- Online Session: Jan 17, 2020 – 8:30am – 9:30am EST
If you are planning to attend, please register at the above link. If the link does not work, you may send your Last Name, First Name, Email, Country to Jason Chitla: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please notice there is some time difference depending on where you live. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Financial Mathematics Program, NC State University