Monday, Feb. 25, 2019, 8:00-9:00am US EST
Online Information Session for Applicants:
Dear FM Applicants,
We would like to invite you for second online information session on Monday, February 25th at 8:00am US Eastern Standard Time (EST), hosted by Financial Mathematics Program at NC State University.
The program director Dr. Tao Pang and FM Ambassadors (current FM students) will be available to talk to you and answer your questions during the session.
During the session, you will be able to
· Discover how earning a Master’s in Financial Mathematics can help advance your career and achieve your goals;
· Learn more about our admissions requirements and application process.
· Have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
On Monday, Feb. 25th, 2019 at 8:00 am (US EST), please follow these steps to join:
· Click here to join the Zoom meeting.
· You may also copy and paste the following link:
If you are planning to attend, please register in advance to confirm your attendance. You may also copy and paste the following link:
If the link does not work, you may send your LastName, FirstName, Email, Country and State to Rohit Khurana <email@example.com>.
You may want to test it before the information session starts.Please notice there are some time difference depending where you live. We look forward to meeting you online on Feb 25th.
Financial Mathematics Program
NC State University